Nainital Corbett Mussoorie Tour Package
- Nainital: This major tourist spot offers a wide number of properties in its vicinity. Here, you can experience appreciable hospitality and pleasant stay even without spending a huge chunk of money. From budget-friendly accommodation to a luxury stay, heritage properties to tents, Nainital has something for everyone. Shervani Hilltop, The Manu Maharani, Vikram Vintage Inn, Green Roof Hotel, Soulitude by the Riverside, etc. are some of the accommodations you can choose from, for a pleasurable stay.
- Corbett: Seeking accommodation all across the Jim Corbett National Park that can meet your requirements as well as budget, is not at all a difficult task. Although Jim Corbett is the oldest national park, it can offer you your dream accommodation to make your experience unforgettable. You can book a luxury hotel such as Corbett Leela Vilas, Infinity Resort or more and enjoy the hospitality that you have never thought off. In case you want to book a deluxe hotel with all the necessary amenities without spending much, then Corbett River View Retreat, Corbett Roop Resort, The Jungle Paradise, Camp Riverwild, etc. are a better option.
- Mussoorie: Mussoorie a small gateway nurtured in the Dehradun district. It is a go-to destination for most of the viewers as it offers captivating scenic views. With picturesque beauty, Mussoorie also proposes unbeatable accommodation options. This hill station is perfect for all the visitors. Whether you are looking for a luxury hotel with a state-of-art pampering or pocket-friendly hotel, Mussoorie has it all. It embraces a wide range of accommodation that can offer both a comfortable stay and beautiful views. Some of the highly booked accommodations are Hotel Abhinandan, Fortune Resort, Padmini Nivas, Country Inn, and more.
- Nainital: The charm and beauty of Nainital lure a lot of tourists from near as well as far. It offers some spellbinding tourists spots that will soothe all your senses. From adventurous activities to spiritual temples, Nainital is famous for an out-of-the-world experience. Here, you can climb peaks, enjoy thrilling Parasailing or Paragliding, pray for your sins at famous temples, relish shopping at mall road, visit the zoo for exotic wildlife, and more.
- Corbett: Corbett is a perfect retreat from the frenetic life of the city. It is an ultimate option for relishing dense forest, wide species of wildlife, vivid landscape, and more. Although Jim Corbett is famous for its Jungle Safari, it has several other adventurous activities too. For experiencing some thrill in your life, you can go for a trek, opt for mountain biking, enjoy river rafting, rappelling, etc. It has too many other options also for sightseeing. You can enjoy the delightful experience at Corbett Waterfall, Bird Watching, Garjia Temple, Corbett Museum, and more.
- Mussoorie: It is one of the most captivating cities of Uttarakhand. Mussoorie is full of wildflowers, green beauty, beautiful orchards, and more. This place has a lot of popular attractions that will make your visit to Mussoorie worth every minute you spend. Nag Devta, Jwala Devi, Tapkeshawar Mahadev, Surkanda Devi are some of the most prominent temples to visit in Mussoorie. With this, it has Mussoorie Lake for rejuvenating to your soul, trekking to Tapovan, Lal Tiba, Gun Hill, and much more.
Along with fully planned Mussoorie Nainital Corbett 5 Nights/ 6 Days Itinerary, we offer you with some additional benefits too. These other inclusions are there to make your travel more smooth and enjoyable.
- 1 Water bottle (Per Person Per Day)
- Air conditioner car for sightseeing
- Evening snacks with tea
- Warm welcome with a soft drink
- Free wifi for all individuals
- Jungle Safari in Jim Corbett
Things to Carry
- Personal Identification of all the guests is mandatory. So, must keep you valid ID Proofs along with you. Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport, and Voter ID are some legal documents that are valid for hotel check-in and for enjoying adventurous activities.
- You must keep enough woollen clothes to keep yourself warm in the chilling winters of Nainital and Mussoorie. However, for Jim Corbett, you must have a thin jacket with you irrespective of the season as nights are a bit chiller there.
- Sunglasses, Hat, and Umbrella are a must for protecting yourself from sunlight while sightseeing, especially in the summer season.
- A recyclable water bottle, a torch, and a navigation device are needed if opted for camping as a part of Nainital Mussoorie Jim Corbett tour packages.
- To enjoy all the adventurous activities as per your Nainital Mussoorie Jim Corbett tour packages, you must carry comfortable clothes and footwear with you.
- For jungle safari in Jim Corbett, make sure you wear light colour clothes that can easily blend with the environment. Also, don’t use perfumes and other chemicals that can harm animals.
- While sightseeing, make sure you carry all your valuable stuff with you. Leaving your cash, purse, camera, or another valuable item in the car will be at your own risk.
- Ensure that you book adventurous activities only for the fit individuals. It is risky for heart, diabetic, asthma, and other patients to perform those activities.
- It is advised not to play loud music at night, especially in Jim Corbett.
Standard Price – 4599/- Per person (on Twin sharing)
*Price may increase or decrease based on the demand & supply.
- Nainital: Nainital is well connected to some major cities via multiple modes of transport. You can reach Nainital via flights, trains, as well as road. The nearest airport to the city is Pantnagar, which is around 70 km away. Kathgodam is the nearest railway station to Nainital at a distance of approx 23 km. You can easily find a cab or bus from the airport or the railway station. However, from Delhi or nearby cities, travelling to Nainital via road is the most preferred means of transport. Roads are well-built and are perfect to offer a smooth driving experience to the gorgeous hill station.
- Corbett: Reaching Jim Corbett from Nainital is quite simple. The road is again the most preferred means of transport between these two places. The distance between the two is 64 km approx and will take near about 1-2 hrs to travel. Direct cabs and buses are easily accessible for travelling. You can also opt for railways for travel. Nearest railway station to the national park is Ramnagar. It takes just a few minutes from the railway station to reach Corbett.
- Mussoorie: Travel to Mussoorie from various cities is quite convenient. You can travel with any means of transport of your choice. Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun is the nearest airport which welcomes hundreds of tourists every year. It is at a distance of 50 km approx and will take around two hours to travel. Nearest railway station to Mussoorie is Dehradun railway station which is not more than 36 km away. There are direct busses and cabs available all the time from various cities, airports as well as the railway station.