Nainital Ranikhet Kausani Tour Package
- Nainital: Nainital is a splendid tourist spot that welcomes thousands of tourists every year. This place offers an exclusive range of accommodation that fits in everyone’s budget. From 5-star luxurious hotels to pocket-friendly homestays, Nainital has something for everyone. If you are looking for a luxury stay with the outstanding hospitality, astonishing view, and all the amenities to make your travel more memorable, you can choose from Sterling Nainital Hotel, The Nani Retreat, Dolmaar resort, Lakeside Inn, The Earl’s Court, and more. However, if you are travelling on a tight budget and want to stay in a comfortable and affordable place, then, you must pick from Ekam Lodge, Green Roof Hotel, Hotel Dolls Inn, Hotel Cloud 7, etc.
- Ranikhet: Ranikhet is a renowned destination famous for its mountains, valleys, forests, and beauty. Adding to the list, this place also offers its users with the finest places to stay. With picturesque views, prime location, and modern amenities, staying in Ranikhet is an unforgettable experience. Xomotel Ranikhet Heights, Junoon in the Hills, Chevron Rosemount, Woodsvilla Resort, The Essence of Nature Resort, etc. are the top-class properties to stay in. With this, you can also get some amazing, budget-friendly hotels in Ranikhet that will offer you breathtaking views of the Himalayas in low-budget.
Kausani: To enjoy your stay in Kausani you have several options to choose from Himalaya Darshan Resort, Pratiksha Himalayan Retreat, Heritage Resort Kausani, Sun n Snow Inn, etc. are a few hotels that offer an excellent stay
- Nainital: Nainital is a Himalayan city which is surrounded by green hills and magnificent lakes all around. The mesmerizing beauty of this city lures travellers from all around the world. Apart from nature’s beauty, Nainital is also popular for adventurous activities. Some of the must-try activities in Nainital are Camping, Paragliding, Rock Climbing, Boating, Trekking, Parasailing, Water Zorbing, River Crossing, and a lot more. Apart from this, this city is also perfect for spiritual activities at temples, shopping at mall road, wildlife visit at Nainital Zoo, strolling at Nature Walks, and experiencing awe-inspiring beauty at Tiffin Top.
- Ranikhet: “Queen’s Meadow” is the name Ranikhet is famous with. This small town in Uttaranchal is perfect for exploring nature to its best. Over and above the beautiful scenic views and mountains, Ranikhet has a lot more to offer to its visitors. Here, you can enjoy the devotional experience at Jhula Devi Temple and several other temples, walk through nature at Chaubatia Gardens, go fishing at Bhalu Dam, play games at Upat Golf Course, and more. If you are an adventure lover, then you can move to Golu China region and enjoy the majestic view of snow-capped mountains while Paragliding. Ranikhet is full of adventures, beauty, plants, flowers and this makes this place definitely worth visiting.
- Kausani: Kausani is a jewel of Uttarakhand which is embellished with the dense green valley, pine trees, rolling hills, snow-capped mountains, and peerless serenity. This hill station is a must-visit for admiring the paradise. Apart from this, numerous adventurous and fun activities of Kausani captivates the visitors and excites them to visit this tiny town. Here, you can relish luxurious dining surrounded with trees at Garden Restaurant, get yourself traditional craft ware and other handloom items while shopping around the Mall Road, seek blessings at Someshwar temple, treat your eyes with excellent artwork at Rudradhari Mahadev Temple, and more. Adding to the list, you can also trek to Pindari Glacier and can also enjoy motor-biking, rappelling, and rock-climbing in the town.
Ranikhet tour package is a bundle of happiness. Booking this package will offer you lifetime memories. As a part of a perfect Ranikhet tour package itinerary, we have a few more inclusions for you. This is to make your trip more fun and exciting. You can pick the inclusions of your choice and redefine your travelling experience.
- Camping in Nainital or Ranikhet
- Bonfire with music and dance
- Arrival Drinks for a warm welcome
- Unlimited Dining in morning
- On the way Toll Taxes and Parking Charges
Air-conditioned cab for sightseeing
Things to Carry
- Valid identity proof of every individual of the family is a must to have. For checking in to the hotel, you will be required to show your ID proof. Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID, and Passport are considered as valid documents.
- If you are booking a Ranikhet tour package in the winter season, make sure you carry enough woollen clothes with you. This is important as in winters, the temperature in the cities might go as low as 2-3 degree Celsius.
- For camping, you must keep reusable bottles, a first aid kit with basic medicines, a navigation device, and a light along with you. Having these things with you will make your experience more enjoyable and tension-free.
- You must have a good pair of sports shoes so as to make your walk, trekking, and other adventurous activities more fun and comfortable.
- It is advised to keep a few medicines with you before you leave for your journey. Medicines, especially for vomit and headaches, are required while climbing the hill stations and to make your journey delightful.
- Adventure sports are a love of most of the visitors. However, make sure paragliding and parasailing should not be opted by heart patients, diabetic patients, patients with anxiety issues, and other severe diseases.
- Make sure you go through all the safety measures and precautionary template before you go for any adventurous activities. This will make you ready for the sport and removes all the midway risks.
Standard Price – 4599/- Per person (on Twin sharing)
*Price may increase or decrease based on the demand & supply.